Friday, May 24th, 2013, 3:56 am
Glenmore Curling · Skins 2006
| Image Preview|
Glenmore Skins Bonspiel!
February 27th to March 2nd, 2006.
Maximum sign up is 64 players.
This equals 16 teams.
Spread the word!!!
The first 64 people to sign up will have priority to be on the 16 teams.
Once the first 64 have signed up, then a waiting list will be started.
I think that's it for now! Let's get to the 64 player plateau, so sign up now!
- Deadline to sign up will be Wednesday, February 22nd.
- Two draws on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 7pm and 9pm each night.
- Teams will be drawn randomly in advance and you will be notified of the time you are playing on the Monday.
- Each team will play three round robin games, accumulating points. Each end in the skins game will have a point value associated with it. The top 8 teams with most points accumulated will go to the money games on Thursday.
- Point value by end will be as follows: 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8. Each game has a total value of 29 points.
- To win the skin (and point value), you must either score two or more with the hammer, or steal if you don't have hammer. A blank end or a team scoring one point with hammer will result in a carry-over, and loss of hammer.
- If the 8th end results in a carry-over, a draw to the button will take place with the skip throwing one stone, with sweeping. Closest to the button will take the carryover skin.
- Cost per player will be $20. The 8 qualifying teams playing on Thursday will play for the money. If we have 64 players, that's $1,280 total. The 1-2 game will be $320 / $200 for winner/loser. The 3-4 and 5-6 games will be $200/$100, and the 7-8 game will be $100/$60.
- Stanley Fong
This page is under construction...
Please be patient with updates, corrections and modifications. Thank you.